• Bespoke Mouldings hand crafted by our team of
fully qualified experienced tradesman
• State of the art office facilities with meeting room
• Over 4000 sq. ft. of new workshop area
• CAD facilities to give you a onscreen visual of any cornice
• Continual updates on our website of new cornices and ceiling roses
• Miles & Wilde source only the finest materials
• New In House modeler
• Ample Free Customer Parking
• Queens Road Tube Station 2min walk
• Free delivery within M25 for samples
Formed in 1996 by partners Jason Wilde & Leigh Miles after serving their apprenticeships together and sharing a passion for Fibrous Plastering, their reputation for quality and manufacturing in traditional methods spread quickly making them one of London's leading Fibrous plastering companies.
Today, our quest to create unmatchable products continues offering a fully bespoke service including an in house design & modeling team and a large stock of Cornices and ceiling detail reverse moulds to choose from, all still made in our workshop in London, England. Miles and Wilde aspire in delivering a service, which shows the difference that attention to detail, quality and craftsmanship make.